Medications.. self explanatory.. I am still on the same meds.. just waiting :)
Florida.. Angelina left last Thursday and hopefully will be home next Tuesday. She is there for the biggest cheerleading competition of the year! I almost didn't send her. I knew I couldn't go.. it was too close to the expected transfer date and I didn't want to risk throwing the whole cycle off track. Angelina was so upset when I told her we could not go. But thankfully, one of the cheer moms offered to bring Angelina along with her. I was so hesitant at first and I said no. I just didn't feel like I could be without her for that long, and I didn't think it was a good idea for her to travel so far without me or Kenny. Yes, Angelina has slept out, sometimes multiple days in a row, but always within 20 minutes from me, if she missed me, or got scared, or God forbid, was injured, I could quickly be there for her.. but how can I let her go from Rhode Island to Florida without me?
I knew how upset Angelina was, and the cheer mom, as well as Angelina's coach talked to me a lot and they made me feel much more comfortable letting her go without me - when I told Angelina that she was going, she couldn't have been happier.. not only would she still be part of her team, she was going to be going to Magic Kingdom, MGM, Universal and Busch Gardens!
They left last Friday.. Angelina, the cheer mom and her daughter, the coach and her daughter and the cheer mom's dog... (Angelina left our house last Thursday night and slept at the cheer mom's house since they were leaving so early Friday morning). They went to Pennsylvania first for a competition on Saturday, Angelina didn't compete at that one but the other two girls in the car did. The girls placed 2nd out of 12 teams!! They didn't stay long in PA and quickly got to Florida on Sunday.
Pit stop in North Carolina for breakfast at 2:30am (Angelina is on the right)
Angelina called me this morning at 7am and said they were at Magic Kingdom all day yesterday - Angelina had a blast! Her favorite ride was Space Mountain and she was so happy to buy a Pin Trading Lanyard.
Today they're off to Universal Studios and Island of Adventures - As much as I know she is having a blast, I just can't help to miss her!! Friday and Saturday will be the hardest, when she is competing and I am not in the stands cheering for her :( This is definitely the biggest competition of the year - COA Ultimate Nationals. I wish I could be there.. I look at the plane ticket prices daily, I just want to go so badly, but I have commitments here.. Alianna and Dominic, work, and most importantly, the surrogacy.
Angelina doing what she LOVES to do!
Kate.. Her and I stay in constant contact, mostly through texting and email, so she quickly told me about the results of her blood test/ultrasound she had on Friday.. her estrogen levels were not as high as they should be so she was instructed to up her dose and return on Monday for more testing.. well, yesterday's testing did show sign of improvement but still not as high as the clinic wanted them to be. She is going back for more testing (poor Kate) on Thursday and (fingers-crossed) hopefully her levels will be where they should be at. If not, we may have to cancel this month's transfer but I am not going to say those words again until the clinic says them for sure.. I really hope that is not the case, but then again, I want the biggest chance of this transfer to be successful and if that means waiting another cycle, that is exactly what I want.



No comments:
Post a Comment