Day 7-Favorite movies
It may sound a little cliche, but hands down, no doubt about it, Titanic is my all-time favorite movie.. there's no other movie that I can watch over and over and still be worried about what the outcome will be. I absolutely love the whole Jack and Rose story. I remember how happy I was when Kenny bought me the soundtrack and several years later we danced to one of the songs at our wedding. Definitely the best movie!
Some other all time favorites (in no particular order) are: Remember The Titans, Sweet Home Alabama, The Hangover, BIG, The 6th Sense, Forrest Gump, The Truman Show, The Others, Ghost, Freaky Friday, The Village,17 Again, Super Bad, The Green Mile, The Wizard of Oz, Willow (was my favorite when I was little), Grease... just to name a 'few'...
1 comment:
See all the movies you listed I love LOL
Post a Comment