Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Days of Blogging - Day #3

Day 3-Your first love


Woot, Woot!  An easy one! My first love was Kenny, the man that fathered my three children, the man that told me "ok" both times I told him we were getting married, the man that says I am beautiful even when I am a hot mess and look like the hobo who lives under the bridge near family court in Providence, he was truly my first love and I am confident he'll be my last!

Unless, that is, you count back in 5th and 6th grade when I was in 'love' with my classmate, Evan Silverhorn.  His blue eyes and blonde hair - and he was soooo smart and F-I-N-E.. he was the total package if I had ever seen one (which I had not because I was 10/11 years old).  Evan was diabetic and insulin-dependent and I thought I could gain his affection by offering him sugarless gym daily but my little tactics did not work (he always took the gum, but never fell in love with me).  What a shame :(  then again, my whole life would have been totally different and I wouldn't be writing this blog right now and YOU would have nothing to read - so I guess we should both be happy my life worked out the way it did!  (Plus, a few years ago, I stalked him on some social network sites and I think he may be gay now - which would make sense to why I was not his type)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Gay men make the best friends! I love my Gay friends LOL I true love story you got going on girl!

Courtneylee said...

Yes they do!! They're the best!

Tina said...

I wanted to tell you thank you for your comments and I am more than blessed with a great husband I wouldnt change one single thing....He is my life