My first surrogacy journey, from before the beginning to after the end and every moment in between.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
17 Weeks and going!
I went to the doctor this past week for a baby check, everything is looking amazing! My uterus is measuring right where it should be, right below my belly button and the baby's heartbeat is perfect! The doctor even let me record it and I forwarded it to Kate!! :)
We go on the 7th for an ultrasound, and hopefully this baby is not shy and gives us a show! I cannot wait!! But even before that, we're going to Kate and Nain's house in a week and a half to hang out with them and have ice cream from a local farm! They still have not yet met Alianna and Angelina (and Dominic definitely uses it to his advantage "haha, I know them and YOU don't!"). We're so excited - cannot wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad that everything is going so well for you. Enjoying following your journey.
Post a Comment